Monday, September 26, 2011

3 Drawings In 5 Hours

I felt a sudden and tremendous burst of energy. I will be in for some long hours the next three days at work with our store's inventory starting tomorrow at 6:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm.

I was actually working on a fourth, but my drawing table is on the patio and the bugs were out in full force!
I had to give up, another day perhaps.

I started drawing at three and ended at eight.  It was a lot of fun!

time for a cold beer

p.s.
I did post all three drawings below this post. My version of Da Vinci. Manga, and Horton hears a Who.
I hope you like them.

ray

4 comments:

  1. Ray,you change your blog! it's beautiful!!! and translation! I see a very good progress in your drawings too!!! 3 drawings in 5 hours??? I cannot do this!Congratulations!they are beautiful and correct! Kisses from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fany
    I added the translation just for you! The blog I change all the time, needed something different.
    Thank you for your words of encouragement.
    Kisses to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to hear that you have been drawing again. It is fun and always will be. Your drawings are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga

    As always, thank you for your words of encouragement. This time I did not get hung up on trying for perfection, just to have fun. I like that I can bounce around and try anything I want. I may be doing something Russian soon!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like it!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails