Friday, October 7, 2011

My Son The Artist

My son ( almost 22 ) has done some drawing on and off over the last few years. I came home from work yesterday and found this with my drawing book. It is quite original and very good ( proud father ), and I encourage him to draw more often. He loves to play poker. I love how he used his perspective to show what is going on. There is a lot of detail in his drawing. I think he is better then me! He does not know that I am posting this, but I don't think he would mind.

8 comments:

  1. I like it truly!It has a right perspective!And the faces are modern and they seems to think!Congratulations to your son, Ray!He must go on! Kisses from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fany

    Thank you. I will let him know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very interesting sketch. I especially like the perspective and the viewer feeling involved in the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga

    I think you are right. He plays a lot of video games which show the view of the player and not the player himself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good! I really like the perspective he's chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda

    I will let him know the effort was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is VERY very VERY good.The perspective and composition is eye catching. Perspective is such a hard technique for me to tackle. I envy others that can do this with such ease.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Shayla

    I will let him know. Proud Papa!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you like it!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails